WHAT: Rogers County Board of Commissioners regular meeting.
WHEN: 9 a.m. Monday.
WHERE: Rogers County Courthouse, 200 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd., Commissioners Meeting Room.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority Certificate of Compliance:
1. District 1 — WT Farms, LLP; Grower (new); Owners: Heath Logsdon, Randy Logsdon, Jake Viddaurri; 12184 S. 4180 Road, Claremore, OK, 74017.
2. District 3 — Wildafarm, LLC; Grower (new); Owners: Joanne Williams, John Padilla; 101 W. 36th St. N, Catoosa, OK 74015
1. District 2 — ONG – To Cross County Highway or Local Road E 390 Rd Approx 1.0 mile north and 0.72 miles east of US-169 & SH-88 and further described as: 2,403 ft. east of the NW/SW corner of Section 27/22, Township 23N, Range 15E. Rogers County. U20-88.
1. Bid 20/21-9 Metal Building — District 2.
2. Bid 20/21-10 Road & Bridge Materials, Six Month Bid.
1. Acceptance of a Notice of Award by RWD #3 to Luckinbill Inc., related to 17528 CDBG 19 (Burrows)
2. Discussion/possible authorization for the Chairman to sign the Grantee Debarment Review Certification for Luckinbill Inc., for uploading into OKGrants (Burrows)
3. Resolution 2021-66 acceptance of Attorney General’s Safe Oklahoma Grant in the amount of $22,850.00 for the purchase of technology to support violent crime intervention & enforcement (Burrows)
Blanket Purchase Orders:
1. Materials, supplies, parts, groceries & prescriptions
Discussion/possible acton regarding lease purchase agreement between Rogers County and Bruckner’s for the purchase of Mack Dump Truck (Burrows)
Payment of purchase orders from all departments: