"I wanted to play the violin because it just sounded so cool and it had very sweet music."
9-year-old Eveline Cavanagh's dream of making sweet music of her own is fulfilled, with a little help from her parents, violin teacher, and a determined OU-Tulsa Occupational Therapy student.
Eveline and family live in the Claremore area.
This Week's Circulars
On Sunday, September 13, 2020, William King Ogle, 83, of Claremore, Oklahoma, passed away at home with family. William (Bill) was born August 19, 1937 in Detroit, Mich. to Charles H. and Mildred (King) Ogle. He graduated from Athens (Ohio) High School in 1955 and studied at Ohio University. …
- Police: Man attempted to lure child to his car, arrested for attempted kidnapping
- Claremore sees new COVID peak, says numbers may be credited to schools opening
- Q&A: Mullin, Lanier face off for congressional seat
- ‘It’s a throwback to the cruising everyone remembers Claremore for:” Car enthusiast brings back Friday night cruise
- "He was great...then 2 weeks later he was dead:" Woman talks about husband's COVID death
- Best of Claremore voting underway!
- Non-meat food producers have beef with new state law
- Cottage style home development in the works
- Cherokee Nation Reservation now visible on Google Maps
- Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Hoskin, Deputy Chief Warner announce increase of government employee salaries