Starting Tuesday at 5:30 a.m., King Road will be closed until 5 p.m. Thursday for maintenance on the railroad crossing. Crews will be installing new sections of rail through the crossing. A tie replacement will take place on the Archer Drive crossing. Dates have not been released for that maintenance project, but will take place later this month.
This Week's Circulars
William Russell Allton was born in Dewey, Oklahoma on April 25, 1931 to Russell Frank and Alice Mae (Steffens) Allton. He attended school in Claremore and graduated with the class of 1948. On August 26, 1949 Bill married Jimmie Louise Reed and the couple made Tulsa home for the first 25 year…
Grace Louise Archer, age 90, a resident of Aurora, Colorado, a former resident of Chillicothe, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at Shalom Park, Aurora, Colorado. Grace was born the daughter of Maurice P. Martin, Sr., and Margaret (O'Connor) Martin on October 10, 1930, in Chi…
- Innovation lab named after Dr. Ballard
- Edwards finds calling in sitting volleyball
- ALDI scheduled to open
- New business helping veterans
- Skupien honors late uncle as top female finisher of Crazy Socks 8K Run
- Electric vehicle company picks Pryor for assembly plant
- Claremore Senior Center re-opens
- City awards electric, water bids
- Playground to be added in Gazebo Park
- ALDI opens
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.