Saturday, September 14
- All-you-can-eat shrimp peel, 5 p.m. at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1310 N. Sioux Avenue. The menu includes Cajun boiled shrimp (fresh from the Gulf Coast), potatoes, corn, coleslaw and homemade bread, with ice cream for dessert. Tickets are $15, and it is best to purchase them in advance because this event often sells out and there might not be tickets at the door. Call Ron at 918-530-5090 for tickets.
- Austin French, live in Claremore at the Robson PAC. Doors open at 5:45 p.m., Q & A with Austin at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets and further information are available at newlifealliances.com.
- Claremore Elks Lodge 3rd Annual HawgFest, car and hot rod show and BBQ competition.Registration for show begins at 9 a.m., BBQ cook off registration begins Friday night 7:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturday morning at 7 a.m. fee of $50 for categories of chicken, pork ribs, pork, and "any thing but". Submit to all 4 categories with no additional fee. Taster kits are $10 per person beginning at 4 p.m. For more information or to get a registration form see the Facebook page Claremore Elks HawgFest or call Christy East at 918-706-7577.
- Join Links of Ladies and Claremore Restoration Church of God for a morning or afternoon session to “Get Rid of the Baggage” with special guest speaker Jim Tucker at the Claremore Conferenct Center. For more information contact Vicki Williams at 918-798-6434.
- Come out to the Rogers County Fair for tons of family fun! Ride the carnival rides, eat a funnel cake, shop in the County Square, spend some time in the Lil' Buckaroo Barnyard and have a good ol' time. Admission and parking are free.
- Fresh produce, pretty flowers and good times at the Rogers County Farmers Market, every Saturday this summer from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Gazebo Park.