SUSPECT IN CUSTODY: Man accused of trying to run down deputies during pursuit now in custody

Arrest scene photo provided by Rogers County Sheriff's Office.

After a three-day search, law enforcement says the suspect in a pursuit and shooting has been apprehended.

On Feb.10 Rogers County Sheriff’s Office’s Deputy Fullerton conducted a traffic stop in Catoosa that quickly turned into a high-speed pursuit.

Chad Anderson, 27, is said to have led multiple law enforcement officers on a pursuit that reached over 80 miles per hour.

Deputies say Anderson maneuvered through a roadblock near the intersection of 161st Street and Tigerswitch.

Reports show Anderson maneuvered around the roadblock but, when getting back on the roadway, attempted to run over Cpl. Webb.

At that point shots were fired and the pursuit continued, Fullerton reported.

Event narratives say Anderson drove into oncoming traffic on Pine Street and sped to approximately 100 miles per hour on the 45 mile per hour street.

Fullerton said other drivers slammed on their breaks to avoid hitting Anderson when he ran a red light at Pine and Mingo.

Fullterton said it was at this point Tulsa Police Department took over the pursuit.

Deputies learned the vehicle had been reported stolen in Catoosa in October, 2018.

“Because of a phone call from Anderson to his girlfriend, Shelby Stambeck, we know the individual may have been shot,” Sheriff Scott Walton said in the days following the event.

Wednesday, RCSO, along with Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and Tulsa Police Department, received information on where Anderson was hiding.

“Investigators made entry after breaching two barricaded doors,” RCSO records show.

Chad Anderson and Shelby Stambeck were both inside.

Records show Stambeck was arrested for harboring a fugitive and Anderson was transported to an area hospital.

Anderson is facing multiple criminal offenses including two counts of assault with intent to kill, eluding an officer and possession of a stolen vehicle.