Saturday, September 28
- All are invited to the American Legion 100th birthday celebration at 4 p.m. Free food, prizes & raffles.
- The Oklahoma Chapter of the Trail of Tears Association Fall Meeting will feature Bob Blackburn, coauthor of “Cherokee Nation: A History of Survival, Self-Determination and Identity,” and president of the Oklahoma Historical Society. The book will be on sale and available for signing at 9 a.m. with the regular meeting to follow at 10 a.m. at Will Rogers Memorial Museum.
- Fresh produce, pretty flowers and good times at the Rogers County Farmers Market, every Saturday this summer from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Gazebo Park.
- Shepherds Cross Pumpkin Festival Sep. 24 – Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. For more information, visit shepherdscross.com.
- Route 66 Cruisers Car Club 12th Annual Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Claremore Lake. Proceeds benefit the sponsored children of the Akdar Shrine.