Monday, February 17
- All government offices and Will Rogers Library Closed for President’s Day.
- The First Presbyterian School for the Arts 10-Week adult art classes kick off Monday, Feb. 17, from 6-8 p.m. and run until April 20. All supplies provided. For more information or to register for classes, contact Virgil Lampton at 918-694-7977.
- TOPSOK451 meets every Monday at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1310 N. Soiux, at 6:30 p.m. The public is invited. For more information contact Patricia Armbrister at 918-510-9010.
- In need of a hot meal? Attend the free Friendship Feast, every Monday night from 5 - 6:30 p.m. at the First Christian Church Family Life Center, 200 E. 5th St.
Tuesday, February 18
- The First Presbyterian School for the Arts 10-Week children’s art classes kick off Tuesday, Feb. 18, from 4-5 p.m. and run until April 21. All supplies provided. For more information or to register for classes, contact Virgil Lampton at 918-694-7977.
- Join the Will Rogers Library for creativity, calm and conversation with the Adult Coloring Club! We'll provide coloring sheets and pencils, or you may bring your own. Come to the library and color yourself calm at 11 a.m. Adults 18+ only please.
- Join the Will Rogers Square Dance Club on the first and third Tuesday of every month, 7:30 p.m. at the Claremore American Legion, for square and line dancing fun. For more information call Tom Brewer at 918-630-0797 or Don and Dell Williams at 918-520-7890.
- Lego Club is for children ages 10-14 who love to use their imaginations to read and build! Meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 4-5 p.m. in the library's Multipurpose Room.
- Green Country Beekeepers meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Will Rogers Library. Experienced beekeepers and curious beginners are welcome to attend the meeting from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 19
- Join the Will Rogers Library for story time. Baby story time, for children 0-3 and parents, features rhymes and songs from 9:30-10 a.m. Story time for ages 3-5 runs from 10-10:30 a.m.
- The Claremore Blind and Visually Impaired Support Group meets on the third Wednesday of each month at the Community Center at 2301 N. Sioux from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Each meeting includes a guest speaker and light lunch. Blind and visually impaired people of all ages are welcome.
- TOPS 493 meets every Wednesday at 9 a.m. at the Rogers County Building near the Expo Center to take of pounds sensibly. For more information, call Ardith Louwerens at 918-341-6824.
- Progressive bridge at the Claremore Senior Center, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Claremore Chamber of Commerce Members are invited to participate in Claremore Day at the Capitol in Oklahoma City.
Thursday, February 20
- Line Dancing at the Claremore Community Center, 10 - 12 p.m.
Saturday, February 22
- Indian Tacos fundraiser Saturday February 22 from 11a.m. - 4 p.m Claremore Restoration Church of God- 18500 Briscoe Rd. Indian Taco, drink and dessert $6.00 We will have a delivery service within Claremore area if you cannot make it to the church. Pre-order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before that day. Same day orders text 9186384526.