"I want the American people to understand that Iran had a part in killing my husband." Kelli Hake, widow of Sgt. Christopher Hake who died in Iraq due to warfare traced back to Iran, says learning of Iranian General Qasem Solemani's death brought her "relief."
Please subscribe to this channel for more videos
As featured on
Family members of an Enid native killed in March 2008 while patrolling streets in southern Baghdad were special guests of President Donald Trump Tuesday night when he delivered the State of the Union address in Washington, D.C.
- BASKETBALL: Grant honors late mother on Senior Night
- CPD: Woman arrested for stalking two hours after jail release
- Walton: I declare Rogers County a Second Amendment Sanctuary
- UPDATED: Highway 20 narrowed near Will Rogers Turnpike in Claremore
- Harbor Freight opening in Claremore
- Spectrum Paint to open doors downtown next week
- #CameronsCrew grows for 5-year-old with life-threatening cancer
- Road closed due to water main break
- Claremore teacher uses Hidden Figures as a lesson in math, black history and perseverance
- Shires crowned 17th Mr. Claremore