Arkansas River at Port of Muskogee
Level at 6 p.m. Monday
45.65 feet / 603,000 cfs
(1) 48.20 ft on 05/21/1943
(2) 46.39 ft on 05/26/2019
(3) 39.60 ft on 10/06/1986
(1) 46.39 ft on 05/26/2019
(2) 28.31 ft on 06/07/2017
(3) 28.35 ft on 05/30/2017
Numbers to call
• Fort Gibson Emergency Resource Center (918) 781-3027.
• Questions about flooding status: Muskogee Emergency Management office, (918) 683-0223.
• Clothing vouchers: The Salvation Army: (918) 682-3384.
• American Red Cross: (800) 733-2767.
Fort Gibson, Okay and Braggs residents who need help as a result of flooding may come by the Emergency Resource Center, 500 S. Ross St., Fort Gibson.
The American Red Cross set up shelters at Bacone College’s old gymnasium and at First Baptist Church of Fort Gibson. A shelter at Warner was closed Monday morning.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation listed the following road closures Monday evening:
• Oklahoma 10 is closed at Big Greenleaf Creek 3.5 miles south of Braggs.
• Oklahoma 10 is closed two miles east of the U.S. 62 junction near Fort Gibson.
• U.S. 62 is closed between Oklahoma 80 near Fort Gibson and Oklahoma 165 in Muskogee.
• Oklahoma 104 is closed at Coal Creek just east of Haskell.
• Southbound Oklahoma 165 is closed at U.S. 62 in Muskogee. Drivers are detoured west on U.S. 62. Northbound Oklahoma 165 is narrowed to one lane at U.S. 62.
• Oklahoma 80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
• Oklahoma 80 is closed near the Canyon Rd. access area just north of Fort Gibson.
• Southbound U.S. 69 is closed north of Muskogee at the Arkansas River. Drivers should use Oklahoma 51 or locate an alternate route such as Oklahoma 351-Muskogee Turnpike, which has eliminated tolls between U.S. 69 and Oklahoma 165.
• Oklahoma 16 is closed near the Muskogee Turnpike just north of Muskogee.
• Oklahoma 16 is closed northwest of Okay.
• Oklahoma 72 is closed from East 201st South to just north of the Arkansas River bridge near Coweta.