Published on Feb 5, 2019
Enid mayoral candidates Milton Mitchell, Tammy Wilson and George Pankonin discussed various topics, including the Kaw Lake water pipeline project; the position of mayor and working with city commission and the city manager; road improvements; the proposed casino; and economic development during KNID’s mayoral debate Monday, Feb. 4, 2019.
As featured on
The early hot-button topic was the Kaw Lake water pipeline project.
- Couple arrested after infant tests positive for amphetamines
- Meet the Doc: local woman brings her practice home
- Studio Ninety Nine brings barre, yoga downtown
- Changes coming to Claremore Main Street
- British Ambassador visits Claremore manufacturer RotoMoldUSA on US tour
- Claremore Seeing Red
- Claremore-Sequoyah High School senior serves as state senate page
- Live thoroughbred racing returns to Will Rogers Downs
- SUSPECT IN CUSTODY: Man accused of trying to run down deputies during pursuit has been found
- Claremore welcomes new manufacturer, MST Manufacturing