As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
- Cherokee Nation to disperse rare heirloom seeds beginning Feb. 3
- City buys boat, approves construction of dock at Claremore Lake
- Timeline, plans set for Highway 20 realignment, bypass
- Front Porch Bakery grows to new location
- Property annexed into city to be 84-unit senior housing
- Elephants and Ostriches and Lemurs, Oh My
- Claremore school board searching to fill Ward 5 seat
- Irby named Director of Marketing at RSU
- Which city streets are the worst?
- Save the date: J.M. Davis hosting annual Daisy BB Gun Day