Linney Breaux's in Tahlequah is one of several restaurants that have increased their outdoor seating availability due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As featured on
Although summer might not be the most comfortable time to eat outdoors, Tahlequah restaurants have been serving customers outside, as the COVID-19 pandemic has forced them to limit capacity and sometimes close shop altogether.
- Claremore postpones start of school
- BREAKING: Rogers County Courthouse judicial offices, courts closed due to COVID
- Pastor responds to racist message, encourages difficult conversations in faith community
- 939 and counting: Rogers County ranked sixth in total COVID cases
- Cherokee Nation offers Eyeglass Program to all Cherokee Nation citizens
- Restoration Complete: Celebration planned for Totem Pole Park
- Doctor's note, face shield required as mask alternative at courthouse
- Rogers County Fair returns
- REAL ID now available in Claremore
- UPDATED: Entrepreneur brings coffee shop vision to life in Claremore