Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
Vance Air Force Base public affairs announced Monday limited flight operations would resume for aircraft returning from other fields, with normal training expected to resume Tuesday, weather permitting.
- POLICE: High-speed pursuit ends in drowning
- UPDATE: RCSO, FBI search for possible body in Oologah pond
- Report cards are in, Rogers County schools earn C average
- It's here: Bark Park opens Tuesday
- Failed water test prompted public notices, heated discussion
- NWS: Winter weather possible this weekend
- OSSAA board approves 2020-21 football classification numbers
- Claremore tops 5A pack in All-State band
- Wheeler qualifies for IMBA World Finals
- Hunter unpacks constitutional, legal battles in Oklahoma