The Oklahoma Hall of Fame Class of 2020 has officially been revealed! Please join us in congratulating our 93rd Class:
• Gary Batton, Clayton
• Terry Stuart Forst, Waurika
• Francis Rooney, Tulsa
• Stephen M. Prescott, M.D., Oklahoma City
• Charles Dennis “Denny” Cresap, Afton
• Calvin J. Anthony, Stillwater
• Martha Burger, Oklahoma City
• John W. Smith, Del City
Since the Oklahoma Hall of Fame’s inception in 1927, 706 accomplished individuals have received this commendation. The names of the Hall of Fame Members, as well as interactive exhibits and portraits of these individuals are on display at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum. In addition, our Members are recognized on granite monuments in the Heritage Plaza at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds.
As featured on
Stillwater’s Calvin Anthony has been selected for induction into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame. He joins a list of notable Oklahomans who have brought honor or distinction to the state and performed outstanding service to humanity, the State of Oklahoma and the United States in fields like agriculture, the arts, business, athletics and public service, to name a few.
John Smith has a bust in several Hall of Fames around the world, but the one he will enter this year has a little more meaning for the Oklahoma State wrestling coach.
- Jim Sherl: 'I'm going to get somebody hurt'
- Cotton Patch announces permanent Claremore closing
- Police: Man accused of holding woman captive in hotel, beating her, has been arrested
- Know Your Neighbor: Colton Marcotte
- UPDATE: Sheriff says rapper arrested with 4 pounds of weed, $11,745 cash
- DOMESTIC IN PROGRESS
- Claremore Harbor Freight announces opening date
- UPDATED: Claremore Senior Center, Mercy Chefs to provide fresh produce boxes
- International street artist Kelsey Montague to create mural in Claremore
- Officer happens upon motorcycle wreck, goes above and beyond