As featured on
NORMAN — It’s difficult to see exactly what happened to Robert Barnes on the night of Dec. 29, 2018, when Oklahoma was playing Alabama in the Orange Bowl. But in the aftermath, he couldn’t practice football at full strength for nearly eight months.
- Stolen mail, meth seized in child neglect arrest
- Safe to drink? City officials say yes
- Ceremonial signing held for five-day school week bill
- POLICE: Man posts death threats after police altercation with dogs
- CPD addresses Facebook post; says no reason to believe threats are credible
- Claremore resurfaces football field
- Will Rogers Memorial names activities, education manager
- LA screenwriter visits Claremore, researching for new Oklahoma!-based TV series
- 40 Under Forty honorees announced
- Country sensation Travis Tritt performing at The Joint
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.