PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JANUARY 23, 2009.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
WITHIN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
CountryPlace Mortgage, Ltd., Plaintiff,
Bobby G. St. John, Patricia K. St. John, husband and wife, Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2008-564
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO: Bobby G. St. John, Patricia K. St. John, husband and wife;
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sale in the above entitled cause, requesting confirmation of that sale made by the Sheriff of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma on January 20, 2008. The Motion to Confirm Sale will be heard before Judge Steidley in the Rogers County Courthouse on the 9th day of February, 2009, at 9:30 o’clock A.M. You must appear at that time and present any objections you may have to the sale proceedings in this action, or the Motion to Confirm Sale will be sustained and the sale confirmed.
Dated this 20th day of January, 2009.
s/ Collin M. Hinds
Collin M. Hinds, OBA #17391
Hinds Law Firm
1611 S. Denver Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
- Oklahomans needing driver's license could have two-month wait
- Vaccine available by appointment
- City approves electric updates
- BASKETBALL: Catoosa Port City Classic brackets set
- Search for mysterious teacher
- ALDI expects to open this summer
- CPS responds to Stitts changes
- Family adds first baby of '21
- Twelfth Habitat home completed in Rogers County
- Walton shares 2021 goals