PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, NOVEMBER 9, 2007.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. SUCCESSOR BY MERGER WITH BANK ONE, N.A.; Plaintiff,
BILLY HARRIS A/K/A BILLY J. HARRIS A/K/A BILLY JOE HARRIS AND RHETHA HARRIS A/K/A RHETHA JEAN HARRIS, HUSBAND AND WIFE; et al. Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2007-233
Judge Sheila A. Condren
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO:
Billy Harris a/k/a Billy J. Harris a/k/a Billy Joe Harris and Rhetha Harris a/k/a Rhetha Jean Harris, husband and wife; Billy Joe Harris and Rhetha J. Harris, Trustees of the Billy J. Harris and Rhetha J. Harris Revocable Living Trust dated September 2, 1992; the Billy J. Harris and Rheta J. Harris Revocable Living Trust Dated September 2, 1992; Beneficial Oklahoma Inc.
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sheriff’s Sale in the above-entitled cause. That said Motion to Confirm will be heard before Judge Condren in said Judge’s Courtroom of the Rogers County Courthouse on the 5th day of December, 2007, at 9:00 o’clock, A.M. You must appear at said time and present any objections to the said sale proceedings or the Motion to Confirm Sale will be sustained and the sale confirmed.
Kivell, Rayment and Francis
A Professional Corporation
By: s/ Jason L. Howell
Jason L. Howell, OBA #19128
Triad Center, Suite 240
7666 East 61st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Attorneys for Plaintiff
- SH-20 briefly closes Tuesday at Keetonville Hill
- Dots celebrates 50 years
- New councilors share their plans
- Claremore man pleads guilty to illegally possessing firearms and child pornography
- BREAKING: One incumbent, three new Claremore city councilors elected
- CIEDA hosts hiring event
- Trash-Off event begins next week
- PHS Innovation Center at RSU Slated to Open This Fall
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline
- 5 new members to be inducted into 'Legends of Legion Field'