PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JANUARY 21, 2010.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION; Plaintiff,
TERRY DORSEY; et al. Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2009-375
Judge Dynda Post
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO:
Terry Dorsey; Heidi Dorsey; Occupants of the Premises a/k/a Travis Wood; Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for Colorado Federal Savings Bank; International Bank of Commerce; State of Oklahoma, ex rel. Oklahoma Tax Commission; United States of America, ex rel. Internal Revenue Service; Smith Farm/Florida, LLC; Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages, Inc.; Arvest Bank; Bank of the Lakes, N.A.
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sheriff’s Sale in the above-entitled cause. That said Motion to Confirm will be heard before Judge Post in said Judge’s Courtroom of the Rogers County Courthouse on the 9 day of February, 2010, at 9:30 o’clock, A.M. You must appear at said time and present any objections to the said sale proceedings or the Motion to Confirm Sale will be sustained and the sale confirmed.
Kivell, Rayment and Francis
A Professional Corporation
By: s/ Stacie Bryza
Stacie Bryza, OBA #19643
Triad Center I, Suite 240
7666 East 61st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Attorneys for Plaintiff
This Week's Circulars
Angela Lynn Owens, beloved sister, aunt, cousin and niece, passed away Thursday, September 16, 2021, at her residence, 21 Parsonage Road, Vienna, Georgia. Angela was 64 years old and fought valiantly against Alzheimer's for more than five years. Angela worked as an accountant and served as t…
- Dutch Bros comes to Claremore
- Claremore man pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter
- Claremore resident named National Merit semifinalist
- CPS discuss mask requirement
- NOTHING BUT GREEN: Week 3 high school football picks
- 2021 Sequoyah High School Homecoming Court announced
- ENDUI Patrols and Checkpoint Planned in Mayes county
- Week 3 Progress-area high school football scores
- Claremore restaurant owner charged in RICO Indictment
- Rogers County Premium Auction on Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.