PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, MAY 2, 2008.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
IN THE MATTER OF THE CHANGE OF NAME OF: WALTER EUGENE GILMORE II, The Petitioner.
CASE NO. CJ-2008-270
NOTICE BY PUBLICATION
The State of Oklahoma to WALTER EUGENE GILMORE II:
Take notice that a Petition for Change of Name has been filed wherein the Petitioner, WALTER EUGENE GILMORE II, seeks to change his name to WALTER EUGENE ELS.
The matter is set for final hearing on the Petition for Change of Name on May 14, 2008 at 1:30 p.m., before the undersigned Judge of the District Court. Any person may file a written protest in the case prior to the date set for hearing.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
The Law Office of Jeffrey A. Price, P.C.
Jeff A. Price, OBA #16431
C. Noah Sears, OBA #21808
Attorneys for the Petitioner
403 W. 1st St.; Ste. 300
Claremore, OK 74017
Phone: (918) 342-8100
Fax: (918) 342-8122
This Week's Circulars
Irvin Wayne Wefenstette Sr, passed away November 2, 2020 at home in Peyton CO, formerly of Summersville, WV. He retired from the federal government where he was a Federal Mine Inspector, he was also Veteran of the United States Air force. He loved John Deere tractors, western shows, John Way…
- COVID-19 affects bed availability at Hillcrest Claremore
- Council sets special meeting to include public comments on masks
- Claremore Council votes for mask mandate to begin Dec. 20
- FOOTBALL: Claremore coach Hurt reflects on season lost too soon
- BREAKING: COVID-19 ends Claremore's season
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- Claremore begins negotiations with city manager candidate
- FOOTBALL: 3 late turnovers seal quarterfinal berth for Verdigris
- Pafford EMS offers drive-through COVID-19 testing
- FOOTBALL: Return to playoffs cut short for Gilbreath, Sequoyah