PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JANUARY 23, 2009.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
WITHIN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
CountryPlace Mortgage, Ltd., Plaintiff,
Bobby G. St. John, Patricia K. St. John, husband and wife, Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2008-564
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO: Bobby G. St. John, Patricia K. St. John, husband and wife;
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sale in the above entitled cause, requesting confirmation of that sale made by the Sheriff of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma on January 20, 2008. The Motion to Confirm Sale will be heard before Judge Steidley in the Rogers County Courthouse on the 9th day of February, 2009, at 9:30 o’clock A.M. You must appear at that time and present any objections you may have to the sale proceedings in this action, or the Motion to Confirm Sale will be sustained and the sale confirmed.
Dated this 20th day of January, 2009.
s/ Collin M. Hinds
Collin M. Hinds, OBA #17391
Hinds Law Firm
1611 S. Denver Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
- Following in family footsteps: Claremore’s Lowrey promoted to Brigadier general
- Best of Claremore 2020
- FOOTBALL: OSSAA releases playoff brackets
- Foyil PD goal to be operational by Feb. 1
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- Library returns to 'no contact checkout'
- NOTHING BUT GREEN: Round 3 high school football playoff picks
- Pafford EMS offers drive-through COVID-19 testing
- FOOTBALL: Missed opportunities doom Verdigris in quarterfinal loss to No. 3 Heritage Hall
- Rogers County earns workforce excellence achievement