PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, OCTOBER 9, 2008.
Invitation to RFP
(Request for Proposal)
The City of Claremore will open sealed RFP’s on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Clerk’s office located at City Hall, 104 S. Muskogee for design, construction and installation of signage to identify community parks and facilities, welcome individuals into the community and thank them for visiting.
The City reserves the right to waive informalities in the bids and reject any or all RFPs for any reason whatsoever at the sole discretion of the City. The successful RFP will be notified.
Please contact City Clerk’s office for RFP specification package and please contact Phil Stowell, Director of Community Services at 918-341-7266 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for questions.
This Week's Circulars
William Russell Allton was born in Dewey, Oklahoma on April 25, 1931 to Russell Frank and Alice Mae (Steffens) Allton. He attended school in Claremore and graduated with the class of 1948. On August 26, 1949 Bill married Jimmie Louise Reed and the couple made Tulsa home for the first 25 year…
Grace Louise Archer, age 90, a resident of Aurora, Colorado, a former resident of Chillicothe, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at Shalom Park, Aurora, Colorado. Grace was born the daughter of Maurice P. Martin, Sr., and Margaret (O'Connor) Martin on October 10, 1930, in Chi…
- Claremore teen named Miss Rodeo Oklahoma Teen
- Patti Page to undergo construction
- Electric vehicle company picks Pryor for assembly plant
- Claremore Regional Airport a hub of activity
- Electric vehicle startup plans to bring 2,000 jobs to Pryor, Oklahoma
- ALDI opens
- Innovation lab named after Dr. Ballard
- Claremore MoH installs Black History exhibit
- Local community bank expanding footprint
- Swimmer’s ear, how to prevent it