PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., NOVEMBER 16, 2006.
The Board of Education of the Claremore Public School District hereby provides legal notice that the annual school election filing period for candidates will open on Monday, December 4, 2006, at 8:00 a.m. and will close Wednesday, December 6, 2006, at 5:00 p.m. or when the Rogers County Election Board Office closes for business that day.
Board Member Position on Ballot:
The voters shall elect a board member for board position No. 2, which has a 5-year term of office.
- SH-20 briefly closes Tuesday at Keetonville Hill
- Dots celebrates 50 years
- Claremore man pleads guilty to illegally possessing firearms and child pornography
- New councilors share their plans
- BREAKING: One incumbent, three new Claremore city councilors elected
- City, ONG reach agreement in dispute
- CIEDA hosts hiring event
- Trash-Off event begins next week
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline
- PHS Innovation Center at RSU Slated to Open This Fall