PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, AUGUST 30, 2009.
It is the policy of the Claremore Public School District I-001 to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, qualified handicap, or veteran status in its educational programs and activities. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, educational services, financial aid, and employment.
Inquires concerning application of this policy may be referred to the District Director of Operations, Coordinator of Title VI, IX, Section 504 as related to access and employment practices and ADA, Claremore Public Schools I-001, 310 N. Weenonah, Claremore, OK 74017, 699-7300.
- Jim Sherl: 'I'm going to get somebody hurt'
- Cotton Patch announces permanent Claremore closing
- Police: Man accused of holding woman captive in hotel, beating her, has been arrested
- Know Your Neighbor: Colton Marcotte
- UPDATE: Sheriff says rapper arrested with 4 pounds of weed, $11,745 cash
- DOMESTIC IN PROGRESS
- UPDATED: Claremore Senior Center, Mercy Chefs to provide fresh produce boxes
- Claremore Harbor Freight announces opening date
- International street artist Kelsey Montague to create mural in Claremore
- Officer happens upon motorcycle wreck, goes above and beyond