PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., JUNE 11, 2006.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
OF ROGERS COUNTY
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Donald P. Darter and Ruth Maxine Darter, Deceased.
Case No. PB-2006-43
NOTICE FOR HEARING PETITION TO ADMIT WILLS TO PROBATE, APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, AND FOR DETERMINATION OF HEIRS-AT-LAW, DEVISEES, AND LEGATEES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all persons interested in the estate of Donald P. Darter and Ruth Maxine Darter, Deceased, that on the 8 day of June, 2006, Donna Maxine Forslund produced in the District Court of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma, instruments, in writing, purporting to be the Last Will and Testaments of Donald P. Darter and Ruth Maxine Darter, Deceased, and has also filed a Petition in this Court praying for the probate of the Wills, asking that Letters Testamentary be issued to Donna Maxine Forslund upon the estate of Donald P. Darter and Ruth Maxine Darter, Deceased, and requesting this Court determine the identity of all the heirs-at-law, devisees and legatees of the decedent.
NOTICE IS ALSO GIVEN that the 24 day of July, 2006, at the hour of 10:00 o’clock a.m., of that day, has been appointed at the time for hearing the Petition in Courtroom ___ of the District Court, Probate Division, in the County Courthouse, in the County of Rogers, Oklahoma, when and where all persons interested may appear and contest the same by filing written opposition thereto on the ground of incompetency of the applicant, or may assert their own rights to the administration and pray the Letters be issued to them.
DATED this 8th day of June, 2006.
s/ J. Dwayne Steidley
Judge of the District Court
Ronald E. Berry OBA #759
P.O. Box 490
Catoosa, OK 74015
Attorney for Personal Representative
This Week's Circulars
Joy Marie Nichols went to be with her Heavenly Father on March 31 2020. She is preceded in death by her husband Albert Nichols Jr. And her parents Ambrose and Mandy Lee. She is survived by her daughter Donna Killingsworth of Claremore Ok; son Joe Nichols and wife LaDonna of Owasso Ok; Grandc…
Pansy Kathaleen Garner, 53, passed away on Tuesday, March 30th, surrounded by her family. Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, she was the daughter of Billie Kay Rigotti and Bill Garner. She was an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and a devoted grandmother to her five gra…
- Hillcrest shares face mask pattern, guidelines
- UPDATED: Claremore issues Stay at Home Order in response to COVID-19
- Duo arrested for shooting with intent to kill in Talala
- UPDATED RESPONSE: Reasor's asking shoppers to wear masks, hires 150 new employees
- Walmart announces capacity limits
- Trio arrested for illegally chopping down, selling more than $5,000 in black walnut trees
- MISSION OF MERCY: Claremore native supports nation’s COVID-19 response aboard Navy hospital ship
- 15 cases, 0 deaths: Rogers County COVID-19 confirmed cases climb
- Hillcrest HealthCare furloughs 16 percent of Claremore staff
- Three Inola teachers among those to receive Fund for Teachers grants