PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., DECEMBER 10, 2006.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
CHASE HOME FINANCE LLC; Plaintiff,
SETH E. HAGER A/K/A SETH ERIC HAGER AND TRACI L. HAGER A/K/A TRACI LYNN HAGER, HUSBAND AND WIFE; et al. Defendants.
Case No. CJ 2006-350
Judge J. Dwayne Steidley
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM ALIAS SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO:
Seth E. Hager a/k/a Seth Eric Hager and Traci L. Hager a/k/a Traci Lynn Hager, husband and wife
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sheriff’s Alias Sale in the above-entitled cause. That said Motion to Confirm will be heard before Judge Steidley in said Judge’s Courtroom of the Rogers County Courthouse on the 8 day of January, 2007, at 9:30 o’clock, A.M. You must appear at said time and present any objections to the said alias sale proceedings or at the Motion to Confirm Alias Sale will be sustained and the alias sale confirmed.
Kivell, Rayment and Francis
A Professional Corporation
By: s/ K. Renee Davis #15161
for Jason L. Howell, OBA #19128
Triad Center, Suite 240
7666 East 61st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Attorneys for Plaintiff
- Claremore Walmart temporarily closed
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: What is the Oklahoma Real ID, how to get one
- Four newcomers added to CN Council
- Claremore swimmers dominate summer events
- Road work impacts businesses
- SH-20 crews hit gas line
- First United Methodist opens cooling station
- Cole’s McGirt Amendment heads to House Floor
- New Oklahoma virus cases top 1,000 for 3rd consecutive day
- Water line construction continues
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.