PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., JUNE 30, 2006.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NETWORK, INC.; Plaintiff,
KIMBERLY DIAN MITCHELL A/K/A KIMBERLY MITCHELL AND JOHN DOE, HER SPOUSE, IF MARRIED; et al. Defendants.
Case No. CJ 2005-467
Judge Dynda Post
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SALE
THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO:
Kimberly Dian Mitchell a/k/a Kimberly Mitchell, a single person; Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff has filed herein a Motion to Confirm Sheriff’s Sale in the above-entitled cause. That said Motion to Confirm will be heard before Judge Dynda Post in said Judge’s Courtroom of the Rogers County Courthouse on the 10 day of August, 2006, at 9:30 o’clock, A.M. You must appear at said time and present any objections to the said sale proceedings or the Motion to Confirm Sale will be sustained and the sale confirmed.
Kivell, Rayment and Francis
A Professional Corporation
By: s/ Jason L. Howell
Jason L. Howell, OBA #19128
Triad Center, Suite 240
7666 East 61st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Attorneys for Plaintiff
This Week's Circulars
Avis "Darlene" Searan, age 75, formerly of California, passed away at Restwell Home Plus in Oskaloosa, KS, on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. She was born the daughter of Leo Abraham and Avis Amelia (Gabbert) Searan in Claremore, OK, on June 25, 1946. Darlene loved watching baseball, especially,…
- The Role of the Anti-Christ in Week 70
- FOOTBALL: Carney, Gilkey run wild against Bishop McGuinness
- Firehouse Subs comes to Catoosa: Oklahoma veterans will open store Dec. 20
- Phase 1 starts wrapping up: Construction on project enters Phase 2
- FOOTBALL: Verdigris tops Plainview, setting up rematch with Holland Hall
- Morton’s open New Perspective: Shop focused on providing zero waste products, sustainability
- Claremore Lake Park will be lit with Christmas lights for the Inaugural Claremore Lake Light Display
- Church hosts Thanksgiving Dinner: First United Methodist Church will have a home-cooked dinner tomorrow
- Claremore’s Drive-thru Parade on RSU’s campus returns on Dec. 4
- FOOTBALL: Area teams learn sites, times for semifinal matchups