PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 25, 2006.
In The District Court
In And For
State Of Oklahoma
Southwest Property Investments, LLC, Plaintiff,
The heirs, executors, administrators, devisees, trustees and assigns, immediate and remote, known and unknown of Lewis Nelms a/k/a Louis Nelms, deceased, et al., Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2006-29
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SHERIFF’S SALE
Notice is hereby given to: The heirs, executors, administrators, devisees, trustees and assigns, immediate and remote, known and unknown, of Lewis Nelms a/k/a Louis Nelms, deceased, and Jane Doe Nelms (real name unknown), Spouse, If Any, Of Lewis Nelms a/k/a Louis Nelms, Defendants, and their unknown successors and assigns, that the hearing on the above referenced Motion To Confirm Sheriff’s Sale is set on the 8th day of June, 2006, at 10:00 o’clock a.m. before Judge Dynda Post in Room Number I of the Rogers County Courthouse, Claremore, Oklahoma.
WITNESS my hand and official seal this 23rd day of May, 2006.
By: s/ Linda Davis
Deputy Court Clerk
R. Kenneth King, OBA #5038
Attorney For Plaintiff
10022 East 40 Street
Tulsa, OK 74146-2420
This Week's Circulars
Calvin Eugene Washburn passed from this life on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at the age of 92. Calvin was born on March 26, 1927 in Sand Springs, Oklahoma to parents, Frederick and Lucille (Wood) Washburn. On August 31, 1944 Calvin enlisted in the Army. While he was in the Army he worked at the …
- Cause of fatality wreck under investigation
- Claremore native recognized with 2020 Oklahoma Women in STEM Award
- Mt. Zion Baptist Church to celebrate 125 years in Claremore
- Thomas: The state of our city is outstanding
- Lawmakers talk threats, cursing and social media backlash
- BRIEF: Claremore Christian boys basketball wins state title; Lady Warriors lose at buzzer
- Claremore track runners reflect on Moore tragedy
- OPINION: Rural counties left in the dust with medical marijuana laws
- Basketball district playoff brackets released
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking