PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 25, 2007.
Notice to Bidders:
The City of Claremore will open sealed bids on Friday, June 1, 2007 at 10:30 a.m. in the City Clerk’s Office located at City Hall, 104 S. Muskogee for the described CONTRACT for vending machines in specific locations throughout City of Claremore.
The City of Claremore reserves the right to reject any or all bids received for any reason whatsoever at the sole discretion of the city. Successful bidder will be notified, if you wish to be notified by fax or e-mail please include these numbers.
Please sign and return the enclosed Non-Collusion form.
State on the outside, bottom left-hand corner of the bid envelope the following:
“BID ON CONTRACT FOR VENDING MACHINES IN SPECIFIC LOCATIONS THROUGH City of Claremore”
DO NOT OPEN UNTIL Friday, June 1, 2007 at 10:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Nan Pope, City Clerk, 918-341-1325.
- SH-20 briefly closes Tuesday at Keetonville Hill
- Dots celebrates 50 years
- New councilors share their plans
- Claremore man pleads guilty to illegally possessing firearms and child pornography
- BREAKING: One incumbent, three new Claremore city councilors elected
- CIEDA hosts hiring event
- Trash-Off event begins next week
- PHS Innovation Center at RSU Slated to Open This Fall
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline
- 5 new members to be inducted into 'Legends of Legion Field'