PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, OCTOBER 14, 2008.
AN ORDINANCE DECLARING CERTAIN PROPERTY TO BE SURPLUS PROPERTY AND AUTHORIZING ITS SALE.
THE CITY OF CLAREMORE HEREBY ORDAINS:
Section 1. The City of Claremore owns the following described property, to wit:
1.1 - 1986 Chevrolet 1TON TRUCK-VIN 1GBHC34MXGJ127937
Section 2. The City has no further need for the property described in Section 1 and said property is therefore declared to be surplus.
Section 3. This ordinance shall be referred to a vote of the electors of the City if a proper referendum petition is properly filed within thirty (30) days after its passage; otherwise, it shall go into effect thirty (30) days after its passage.
Section 4. The Mayor is hereby authorized to execute any and all conveyances on behalf of the City which are necessary to effectuate this ordinance.
PASSED AND APPROVED in regular session this 6th day of October, 2008.
City of Claremore
s/ Brant Shallenburger
Attest: (SEAL)s/ Nan Pope
Nan Pope, City Clerk
Approved as to form
s/ Randall Elliott
Date: September 17, 2008.
This Week's Circulars
Grace Louise Archer, age 90, a resident of Aurora, Colorado, a former resident of Chillicothe, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at Shalom Park, Aurora, Colorado. Grace was born the daughter of Maurice P. Martin, Sr., and Margaret (O'Connor) Martin on October 10, 1930, in Chi…
- Edwards finds calling in sitting volleyball
- School of Pop not your ordinary soda shop
- New business helping veterans
- Claremore Senior Center re-opens
- City awards electric, water bids
- ALDI scheduled to open
- Playground to be added in Gazebo Park
- Innovation lab named after Dr. Ballard
- CN offers help for elders to sign up for $2,000 COVID-19 Assistance Payment by hosting drive-through community events
- Gym City celebrating 50th anniversary this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.