PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JUNE 3, 2009.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF STEPHEN EUGENE PARRETT, Deceased.
NOTICE OF HEARING PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION, APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND DETERMINATION OF HEIRS
Notice is hereby given that Petitioner, Brandi Parrett, filed in the District Court of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma, a Petition requesting Letters of Administration be issued and that said Petitioner be appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Stephen Eugene Parrett, and that the heirs at law of said Deceased be judicially determined.
Pursuant to court Order, July 6, 2009, at 9:00 o’clock A.M. in Courtroom V of the Rogers County Courthouse at 219 Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma, has been set as the time and place for hearing said Petition, when and where any person interested in said estate may appear and contest said Petition.
Dated this 1 day of June, 2009.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
Carl A. Barnes, OBA #523
Attorney for the Petitioner
4401 South Harvard
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
This Week's Circulars
Murrel Cowherd passed away Sunday, February 14th in Tulsa. The youngest of four sons, he was born April 5, 1926 in Hickory Ridge, near Wetumka, Oklahoma. He proudly served in the U.S. Marines from 1944 until 1947. Murrel worked for PSO in Weleetka, Oologah, Jenks, and Tulsa, retiring in 1991…
- Food boxes available this week
- 3 Zebras win state wrestling titles
- Claremore mom charged with production of child pornography
- Quick 5 – Rice looks back on 2020
- BASKETBALL: Lady Cards win regional title; Victory ends Verdigris boys' 19-game winning streak
- Harvey receives academic All-State
- Flags fly at half-staff
- Kick-Off to Spring at the Claremore Home & Garden Show
- Household members included in vaccine distribution
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Sequoyah nearly upsets 3A No. 9 Morris