PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JUNE 3, 2009.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF STEPHEN EUGENE PARRETT, Deceased.
NOTICE OF HEARING PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION, APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND DETERMINATION OF HEIRS
Notice is hereby given that Petitioner, Brandi Parrett, filed in the District Court of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma, a Petition requesting Letters of Administration be issued and that said Petitioner be appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Stephen Eugene Parrett, and that the heirs at law of said Deceased be judicially determined.
Pursuant to court Order, July 6, 2009, at 9:00 o’clock A.M. in Courtroom V of the Rogers County Courthouse at 219 Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma, has been set as the time and place for hearing said Petition, when and where any person interested in said estate may appear and contest said Petition.
Dated this 1 day of June, 2009.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
Carl A. Barnes, OBA #523
Attorney for the Petitioner
4401 South Harvard
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
- Oklahomans needing driver's license could have two-month wait
- Vaccine available by appointment
- ALDI expects to open this summer
- Family adds first baby of '21
- Upcoming wedding event in Claremore
- CNB demands, gets refund of RAGA donation
- Cherokee Nation establishes first hunting, fishing reserves
- CPS responds to Stitts changes
- James Lankford apologizes to Tulsa Black community for questioning election results
- Easley awarded NextGen under 30