PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., JULY 6, 2007.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
In the Matter of the Guardianship of:
LOGAN JOHNSON LOFLAND, A minor child.
Case No. PB-2007-59
NOTICE OF HEARING PETITION FOR APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN
You are hereby notified that MARC JOHNSON and DONNA JOHNSON, maternal grandparents and next friend, have petitioned this Court to be appointed guardians of the person and estate of LOGAN JOHNSON LOFLAND, born April 13, 2000.
The Petition will be heard in the court room of Judge Condren in the Rogers County Courthouse, located at Claremore, Oklahoma, on the 24th day of July, 2007, at 9:00 o’clock a.m. at which time you may appear and show cause, if any you have, why the relief requested in the Petition should not be granted.
DATED this 28 day of June, 2007.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
s/Bill M. Shaw
Bill M. Shaw, OBA #10127
319 West First Street
Claremore, OK 74017
(918) 343-2468 Telephone
(918) 343-1230 Facsimile
Attorney for Petitioner
- Cotton Patch announces permanent Claremore closing
- Claremore Harbor Freight announces opening date
- UPDATE: Sheriff says rapper arrested with 4 pounds of weed, $11,745 cash
- Sheriff says 'We believe there are more victims out there:' Inola pastor arrested on 9 counts of sex crimes
- Police: Man accused of holding woman captive in hotel, beating her, has been arrested
- Jim Sherl: 'I'm going to get somebody hurt'
- Claremore Recreation Center pool renovations nearing completion
- Cherokee Nation Businesses releases plan outlining commitment to safely reopen casinos
- DOMESTIC IN PROGRESS
- Officer happens upon motorcycle wreck, goes above and beyond