PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 4, 2007.
IN AND FOR
THE DISTRICT COURT
OF ROGERS COUNTY
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
In the Matter of the Guardianship of Taylor Ray Barnes, DOB 7/29/04 a minor child
Case No. PG-2007-33
NOTICE OF HEARING
To: Joshua Michael Baker a/k/a Michael Joshua Baker
Service Address: unknown
You are hereby notified that a Petition For Appointment of General Guardian has been filed in this Court. The hearing on the Petition will be held on the 22nd day of May, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom V at the District Courtroom of the Rogers County Courthouse located at 219 S. Missouri, at which time you may appear and show cause, if any why said Petition should not be granted.
Dated: 1st May, 2007.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
- BREAKING: One incumbent, three new Claremore city councilors elected
- Dots celebrates 50 years
- Council unanimously vote to end mask mandate
- New councilors share their plans
- Former inmates need help to succeed
- Federal and state tax-filing deadline delayed
- COVID vaccine clinic planned next week
- PHS Innovation Center at RSU Slated to Open This Fall
- Lee donates to VPS
- CIEDA hosts hiring event