PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 21, 2006.
In The District Court
In And For
State Of Oklahoma
Southwest Property Investments, LLC, Plaintiff,
Gladys Abercrombie, et al., Defendants.
Case No. CJ-2006-30
NOTICE OF HEARING MOTION TO CONFIRM SHERIFF’S SALE
Notice is hereby given to: Gladys Abercrombie, if living, and if deceased, her heirs, executors, administrators, devisees, trustees and assigns, immediate and remote, known and unknown, and John Doe Abercrombie (real name unknown), Spouse, If Any, Of Gladys Abercrombie, Defendants, and their unknown successors and assigns, that the hearing on the above referenced Motion To Confirm Sheriff’s Sale is set on the 22nd day of June, 2006, at 9:30 o’clock a.m. before Judge J. Dwayne Steidley in Room Number 2 of the Rogers County Courthouse, Claremore, Oklahoma.
WITNESS my hand and official seal this 18th day of May, 2006.
By: s/Jill Dodson
Deputy Court Clerk
R. Kenneth King, OBA #5038
Attorney For Plaintiff
10022 East 40 Street
Tulsa, OK 74146-2420
- Claremore woman hospitalized
- COVID Update: Rogers County
- Claremore’s annual Veterans Day Parade canceled
- MAKE WAY FOR THE KING: Homecoming King Sherl dazzles as Claremore thumps Nathan Hale
- Area football coaches react to new playoff format
- Red Earth taco soup
- FOOTBALL: Jones takes over at QB, leads Verdigris to shutout win
- Sen. Inhofe addresses refusal to debate challenger Abby Broyles
- NOTHING BUT GREEN: Week 8 high school football picks (Part 2)
- Grace joins Claremore council