PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 14, 2006.
INVITATION TO BID
Bid Number 0292 - Galvanized Posts
Rogers County is requesting sealed bids on galvanized steel square posts, 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”, 10 feet in length, 14 gauge with perforations on all four (4) sides.
Contract period is July 1st, 2006 thru December 31st, 2006.
Sealed bids will be opened in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room 1-109, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma
Monday, June 5th, 2006,
Purchases by Rogers County, Oklahoma, are not subject to State or Federal taxes.
Oklahoma law requires each bidder submitting a bid to County for goods or services to furnish a notarized sworn statement of non-collusion.
Bids should be sent to the Rogers County Purchasing Agent, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri Room 1-104, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017 or Rogers County Purchasing Agent, % Rogers County Clerk, P.O. Box 1210, Claremore, Oklahoma 74018.
Late bids will be returned unopened. Bids must be received in sealed envelopes (one to an envelope) with bid number and closing date written on the outside of the envelope.
Rogers County reserves the right to delete any item and reject any and all bids.
Rogers County, Oklahoma
Rogers County Courthouse
219 South Missouri, Room 1-104
Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Peggy Armstrong, County Clerk
Marilynn Gibson, Purchasing Agent
This Week's Circulars
Calvin Eugene Washburn passed from this life on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at the age of 92. Calvin was born on March 26, 1927 in Sand Springs, Oklahoma to parents, Frederick and Lucille (Wood) Washburn. On August 31, 1944 Calvin enlisted in the Army. While he was in the Army he worked at the …
- Cause of fatality wreck under investigation
- Claremore native recognized with 2020 Oklahoma Women in STEM Award
- Mt. Zion Baptist Church to celebrate 125 years in Claremore
- Thomas: The state of our city is outstanding
- Lawmakers talk threats, cursing and social media backlash
- BRIEF: Claremore Christian boys basketball wins state title; Lady Warriors lose at buzzer
- Claremore track runners reflect on Moore tragedy
- OPINION: Rural counties left in the dust with medical marijuana laws
- Basketball district playoff brackets released
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking