PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 14, 2006.
INVITATION TO BID
Bid Number 0292 - Galvanized Posts
Rogers County is requesting sealed bids on galvanized steel square posts, 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”, 10 feet in length, 14 gauge with perforations on all four (4) sides.
Contract period is July 1st, 2006 thru December 31st, 2006.
Sealed bids will be opened in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room 1-109, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma
Monday, June 5th, 2006,
Purchases by Rogers County, Oklahoma, are not subject to State or Federal taxes.
Oklahoma law requires each bidder submitting a bid to County for goods or services to furnish a notarized sworn statement of non-collusion.
Bids should be sent to the Rogers County Purchasing Agent, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri Room 1-104, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017 or Rogers County Purchasing Agent, % Rogers County Clerk, P.O. Box 1210, Claremore, Oklahoma 74018.
Late bids will be returned unopened. Bids must be received in sealed envelopes (one to an envelope) with bid number and closing date written on the outside of the envelope.
Rogers County reserves the right to delete any item and reject any and all bids.
Rogers County, Oklahoma
Rogers County Courthouse
219 South Missouri, Room 1-104
Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Peggy Armstrong, County Clerk
Marilynn Gibson, Purchasing Agent
- Food boxes available this week
- Feary, Flanagan discuss city’s finances
- J.M. David Arms and Historical Museum opens new exhibit
- Feary praises reaction to winter storm
- Kick-Off to Spring at the Claremore Home & Garden Show
- CNSC decides ‘by blood’ reference be stricken from Constitution
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Sequoyah wins third-consecutive district title
- Mullin seeks Gold Star Family Member for Fellowship
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods suffers leg injuries after California car crash
- Judge arrested on alcohol complaint