PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 27, 2007.
On May 21, 2007, on the recommendation of the City of Claremore-Rogers County Metropolitan Area Planning Commission, the Board of County Commissioners for Rogers County, Oklahoma, approved and adopted certain changes in the City of Claremore-Rogers County Metropolitan Area Zoning Ordinance, by way of resolution amending Chapter 6 Commercial Districts and Chapter 8 Industrial Districts, as follows:
C-1 is now CS
C-2 is now CG
C-4 is now CH
C-5 is now CH
CS: Local or neighborhood shopping, convenience stores and personal service establishments that cater to recurring needs.
CG: Mini storages, daycares, offices and support services
CH: High intensity commercial and light industrial activities
CS: Commercial Shopping District
CG: Commercial General District
CH: Commercial High Intensity District
I-1 is now I-L
I-2 is now I-L
I-3 is now I-M
I-4 is now I-H
I-L: Light industrial. Administrative facilities, research institutions and specialized manufacturing plats, all free of noxious or objectionable environmental impacts.
I-M: Medium industrial. Manufacturing and assembly uses with moderately objectionable impacts.
I-H: Heavy or hazardous industry with significant impacts.
- SH-20 briefly closes Tuesday at Keetonville Hill
- Trash-Off event begins next week
- City, ONG reach agreement in dispute
- Claremore Main Street hosts Taste of Claremore
- Claremore man pleads guilty to illegally possessing firearms and child pornography
- Dots celebrates 50 years
- 5 new members to be inducted into 'Legends of Legion Field'
- CIEDA hosts hiring event
- Lawmakers propose issuing bonds to help offset cost of winter utility bills
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline