PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 14, 2006.
INVITATION TO BID
Bid Number 0018 - Publication of Proceedings
Rogers County is requesting sealed bids on publication of Commissioner’s proceedings. Bids to be print size six (6) point and eight (9) point, price per column inch. Note that publication includes tabulation printings.
Contract period is July 1st, 2006 thru June 30th, 2007.
Sealed bids will be opened in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room 1-109, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma
Monday, June 5th, 2006,
@ 9:00 a.m.
Purchases by Rogers County, Oklahoma, are not subject to State or Federal taxes.
Oklahoma law requires each bidder submitting a bid to County for goods or services to furnish a notarized sworn statement of non-collusion.
Bids should be sent to the Rogers County Purchasing Agent, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri Room 1-104, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017 or Rogers County Purchasing Agent, % Rogers County Clerk, Post Office Box 1210, Claremore, Oklahoma 74018.
Late bids will be returned unopened. Bids must be received in sealed envelopes (one to an envelope) with bid number and closing date written on the outside of the envelope.
Rogers County reserves the right to delete any item and reject any and all bids.
Rogers County, Oklahoma
Rogers County Courthouse
219 South Missouri, Room 1-104
Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Peggy Armstrong, County Clerk
Marilynn Gibson, Purchasing Agent
This Week's Circulars
Gerald Dean Lang, 73, of Colby, KS, passed away Jan 22, 2022, with his family by his side. Jerry was born Jan 2, 1949, in Hoxie, KS, to Albert and Agatha (Pfannenstiel) Lang. As a child, Gerald attended Sacred Heart School in Colby. He was very involved in Boy Scouts and earned his Eagle Sco…
- Baseball field receives new name: Claremore Legion Field's new name honors men who revamped park: AG Murray, Paul Pixley
- Locals help fire victim: She Brews, 619 Nutrition, Cedar Point and more come together to rebuild fire victim’s life
- J. Farley's hosts Polar Plunge: Funds raised from Polar Plunge benefit Special Olympics Oklahoma
- Talala man arrested for streaking: VPD used drone to apprehend naked man in woods
- New non-profit to help veterans: Parkers create Saving Souls K9 Foundation to provide service dogs
- UPDATE: Collision report released for wreck involving OSU athletes Ferrari, Rodriguez
- GUEST VIEWS: City offers help with delinquent accounts
- School bus wipes out light: Street light on Cherokee Avenue, Will Rogers Boulevard replaced
- LOCAL COLD CASE FEATURED IN FESTIVAL: Cade Thomas will have film “Laura” in the opening of True Crime Film Fest
- Sue Nigh becomes Rogers County's newest associate district judge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.