PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., MAY 14, 2006.
INVITATION TO BID
Bid Number 0018 - Publication of Proceedings
Rogers County is requesting sealed bids on publication of Commissioner’s proceedings. Bids to be print size six (6) point and eight (9) point, price per column inch. Note that publication includes tabulation printings.
Contract period is July 1st, 2006 thru June 30th, 2007.
Sealed bids will be opened in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room 1-109, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri, Claremore, Oklahoma
Monday, June 5th, 2006,
@ 9:00 a.m.
Purchases by Rogers County, Oklahoma, are not subject to State or Federal taxes.
Oklahoma law requires each bidder submitting a bid to County for goods or services to furnish a notarized sworn statement of non-collusion.
Bids should be sent to the Rogers County Purchasing Agent, Rogers County Courthouse, 219 South Missouri Room 1-104, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017 or Rogers County Purchasing Agent, % Rogers County Clerk, Post Office Box 1210, Claremore, Oklahoma 74018.
Late bids will be returned unopened. Bids must be received in sealed envelopes (one to an envelope) with bid number and closing date written on the outside of the envelope.
Rogers County reserves the right to delete any item and reject any and all bids.
Rogers County, Oklahoma
Rogers County Courthouse
219 South Missouri, Room 1-104
Claremore, Oklahoma 74017
Peggy Armstrong, County Clerk
Marilynn Gibson, Purchasing Agent
This Week's Circulars
Irvin Wayne Wefenstette Sr, passed away November 2, 2020 at home in Peyton CO, formerly of Summersville, WV. He retired from the federal government where he was a Federal Mine Inspector, he was also Veteran of the United States Air force. He loved John Deere tractors, western shows, John Way…
- Council sets special meeting to include public comments on masks
- Claremore Council votes for mask mandate to begin Dec. 20
- FOOTBALL: Claremore coach Hurt reflects on season lost too soon
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- BREAKING: COVID-19 ends Claremore's season
- COVID-19 affects bed availability at Hillcrest Claremore
- Pafford EMS offers drive-through COVID-19 testing
- FOOTBALL: 3 late turnovers seal quarterfinal berth for Verdigris
- Foyil PD goal to be operational by Feb. 1
- 741 COVID-19 cases active in Rogers County