PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLA., AUGUST 6, 2006.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
OF ROGERS COUNTY
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Nancy Gae Dixon, Deceased.
Case No. PB 2006-61
NOTICE FOR HEARING PETITION TO ADMIT WILL TO PROBATE, APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, AND FOR DETERMINATION OF HEIRS-AT-LAW, DEVISEES, AND LEGATEES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all persons interested in the estate of Nancy Gae Dixon, Deceased, that on the 3 day of August, 2006, Eugene Neil Dixon produced in the District Court of Rogers County, State of Oklahoma, instruments, in writing, purporting to be the Last Will and Testament of Nancy Gae Dixon, Deceased, and has also filed a Petition in this Court praying for the probate of the Will asking that Letters Testamentary be issued to Eugene Neil Dixon upon the estate of Nancy Gae Dixon, Deceased, and requesting this Court determine the identity of all the heirs-at-law, devisees and legatees of the decedent.
NOTICE IS ALSO GIVEN that the 21st day of August, 2006, at the hour of 9:00 o’clock a.m., of that day, has been appointed at the time for hearing the Petition in Courtroom __ of the District Court, Probate Division, in the County Courthouse, in the County of Rogers, Oklahoma, when and where all persons interested may appear and contest the same by filing written opposition thereto on the ground of incompetency of the applicant or may assert their own rights to the administration and pray the Letters be issued to them.
DATED this 3rd day of August, 2006.
s/ Sheila A. Condren
Judge of the District Court
Ronald E. Berry OBA #759
P.O. Box 490
Catoosa, OK 74015
Attorney for Personal Representative
- Oklahomans needing driver's license could have two-month wait
- ALDI expects to open this summer
- Vaccine available by appointment
- Family adds first baby of '21
- Upcoming wedding event in Claremore
- CPS responds to Stitts changes
- BASKETBALL: Catoosa Port City Classic brackets set
- James Lankford apologizes to Tulsa Black community for questioning election results
- Easley awarded NextGen under 30
- A.F.&A.M. 53 – Masonic Temple, Turned Pool Hall, Turned Tack Shop