SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – A tough day at the par-70, 7,289-yard Grayhawk Golf Club saw No. 10 Oklahoma finish seven-over par and three shots back of…
In its opening game of the Big 12 Tournament, Oklahoma found success early and rode that momentum to an upset win over Oklahoma State.
Kelly Maxwell fired one more pitch to home plate, heard it leave the bat of Oregon’s KK Humphreys and watched it soar through the sky toward r…
Oklahoma State got revenge Bedlam style, eliminating an Oklahoma team that sent the Cowboys to the loser’s bracket in the Big 12 tournament op…
Dramatic would not be a good word to describe any of the NCAA Tournament games that Oklahoma has competed in so far.
View full gallery from the event here.
Jesse Choplin's achievements and undeniable talent have earned him a place among the state's best high school tennis players.
Tripp Jackson and Maddox Mason competed in the 2023 Tulsa Spring Tour of the U.S. Kids Golf Association.
It didn’t take long for Kiley Naomi to figure out what had just happened. Everyone else already knew.
Oklahoma appeared to miss out on a big opportunity to gain some early momentum when John Spikerman was thrown out at home plate while trying t…
Just five years ago, when many of the seniors on Oklahoma’s roster were still making their college choices, Clemson’s softball program hadn’t …
Oklahoma State women's basketball coach Jacie Hoyt had a front-row seat to the high school career of Chandler Prater.
This Week's Circulars
- Alumni from Rogers County schools shine in NCAA Division I softball regionals
- A TRIUMPH ON THE COURT: Claremore’s Choplin secures spot on OCA All-State tennis team
- Education video prompts outrage, tears among educators
- Green’s video takes first in national competition
- BASEBALL: Claremore, Verdigris, Oologah land players on OBCA All-State teams
- Rodeo brings celebration to Claremore
- Multiple Rogers County baseball players make OBCA All-Star teams
- 19th century baseball game brings history to life at Will Rogers Memorial Museum
- Graduates urged to choose ‘purposeful’ lives, avoid mediocrity
- Solar panel company to open in Rogers County; 1,000 jobs anticipated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.