Junior lineman Dakota Lewis pushes through an obstacle or two during an Inola practice session. At 6-1, 235 pounds, Lewis is expected to be a formidable presence along both lines of scrimmage. The Longhorns are adjusting to the new schemes installed by first-year coach Lynn Cutshaw and are counting down to the season-opener Sept. 4 at Chelsea.
- Jim Sherl: 'I'm going to get somebody hurt'
- Police: Man accused of holding woman captive in hotel, beating her, has been arrested
- Know Your Neighbor: Colton Marcotte
- UPDATED: Claremore Senior Center, Mercy Chefs to provide fresh produce boxes
- International street artist Kelsey Montague to create mural in Claremore
- Cotton Patch announces permanent Claremore closing
- Headed back to work? Prepare your pets
- DOMESTIC IN PROGRESS
- Vintique Charm moves to new location
- FEMA delivers 440 gallons of hand sanitizer to Claremore